Wednesday, June 8, 2011
What my students learned this year....
This past year I had to teach my ESL students about grammar and the parts of speech. The very first things I taught them at the beginning of the year were nouns and verbs. We never stopped talking about nouns and verbs for the entire school year, yet some students struggled to remember what they were! So I started telling my students that if they only remembered 2 things from ESL from this entire year, they HAD to remember what nouns and verbs were!! So, on the last day of school, I had my students do one last assignment...they had to tell me what they had learned from me in ESL this year that they will NEVER forget. Many students did say that they had learned what nouns and verbs were. But some kids were going to remember other things:







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment